Start On Your Journey To A Wound Free Life
We Provide The Best Wound Care Treatment In Arizona
Do You Have A Wound That Simply Won’t Heal?
Slow-healing wounds like a diabetic foot ulcer, a venous leg ulcer, or a burn can be highly uncomfortable and turn into serious health concerns if left untreated for a long time. But you don’t have to worry! Wellness 1st Integrative Medical Center, the best wound care clinic in Arizona, offers a new and advanced wound care treatment plan that has shown proven effects of stimulating natural healing, reducing scar tissue, and relieving inflammation and pain to promote rapid wound healing, better pain management, and minimal scarring.
Slow Healing Wounds Can Lead To Serious Health Risks
Wounds that just won’t heal if left untreated can lead to some severe health risks, often resulting in life-threatening complications or even amputations. However, our innovative and breakthrough treatment method uses non-surgical, non-invasive, and painless wound care dressings to provide the optimal conditions for healing your wounds naturally and preventing further complications. So if you are suffering from an injury that hasn’t healed in over two weeks, don’t wait any longer.
Call our expert wound care specialist at Wellness 1st Integrative Medical Center for a free-of-cost initial evaluation.
How Our Wound Care Center in Arizona Can Help You
Slow-healing wounds on your body, especially your limbs, must not be ignored since you may be at high risk for other more severe underlying health issues. Our wound care clinic in Arizona leads the medical industry with state-of-the-art restorative technology to help our patients in the following ways:
- Our on-call wound care specialist performs regular examinations and sterilizes your wounds every time you visit to prevent contamination or infection.
- Our wound care treatments combine multiple restorative properties to speed up the natural wound healing process and boost your quality of life.
- Our therapeutic methods have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects to protect your wounds from getting inflamed, painful and prevent infection.
- Our wound care dressings are specially designed to help reduce the risk of scar around your wound and the pain of an exposed slow-healing wound.
- Our most significant treatment benefit stems from the fact that our methods stimulate blood vessel growth, cellular regeneration, and wound healing.
Care You Can Trust. Treatments That Will Heal.
Don’t Suffer Any Longer! Call Our Wound Care Specialist Today.
At Wellness 1st Integrative Medical Center, we use state-of-the-art treatments to kick start your natural restorative process for wounds that just won’t heal. Our reputed wound care clinic in Arizona treats diabetic injuries, non-healing wounds, venous ulcers, and much more. We work with the aim to reduce your pain and discomfort from slow-healing wounds while promoting restoration and creating a protective barrier around your wound to prevent infections.
So for patients that don’t respond well to traditional wound-healing methods, our wound care center offers the best and last treatment resort to limit the progression of a wound to an amputation.
Our Wound Care Center Also Provides Compassion & Support
As the best wound care clinic in Arizona, we wholeheartedly understand that all patients and every wound are unique. This is why we always set some time apart and get to know our patients to comprehend their particular health conditions that may be causing their slow-healing wounds better. Since we aim to not only heal your existing wounds but also keep you wound-free in the future, we get to the root cause of your condition and help treat your non-healing wounds at the source, thus preventing chronic recurrences of wounds.
Introducing Wellness 1st Wound Care In Your Neighborhood!
Mobile Wound Care Clinic from Wellness 1st IMC is ready to provide the best hope of healing for slow-healing wounds at your doorstep. If you have any doubts, you can drop us a message below, and our wound care specialist will get back to you ASAP. You can also get in touch and give us a call to set up an emergency consultation.
Advanced Wounds Deserve Advanced Care!
At Wellness 1st Integrative Medical Center, we pride ourselves on delivering three things:
- Experienced Wound Care Specialists
- Personalized Wounds Treatment Options
- Flexible Healing Services To Fit Your Schedule!
We Help You Get Back To Your Best Life
As Arizona’s industry-leading wound care center, we understand that patients undergoing wound-healing treatments deserve convenient care from warm, comforting, and competent medical professionals. Therefore, our certified wound care specialists are available round the clock to help you experience the best healing at our state-of-the-art facility in Gilbert, AZ.
Additionally, our wound care clinic accepts many types of medical insurance, and all of our treatment options are covered under the Medicare guidelines as well.
You can also call our wound care specialist for more information regarding pricing and insurance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What is wound care?
Some wounds like arterial ulcers, skin cancer tumors, autoimmune disorder-related injuries usually do not heal without surgical or medical interventions. Wound care serves the purpose of boosting your natural healing process, preserving physical functions, and preventing further complications.
A few patients consider cosmetic aesthetics significant, but it is generally not the primary concern for a wound care specialist. Some other factors that contribute to natural wound care are as follows:
- Ample Oxygenation
- Balanced Nutrition
- Edema or Swelling
- Glucose Management
- Pressure Mitigation
- Proper Circulation
- Protein Consumption
- Sufficient Hydration
- Tobacco Deaddiction
What are the different types of wounds that don’t heal over time?
Wounds develop when your skin is broken or damaged due to injury caused by mechanical, biochemical, electrical, thermal, or nuclear stimulants. Your skin can get damaged in the following ways depending upon the mechanism of injury:
- Inflammation is the first sign of injury and indicates your body’s initial response to damage.
- Superficial wounds or abrasions do not touch the deeper layers of your skin and are generally caused by extreme friction or rubbing against something abrasive.
- Pressure sores or bed sores emerge due to a continuous lack of blood supply caused by chronic squeezing of a particular area of your skin.
- Puncture wounds are mainly caused when sharp-pointed objects like needles, nails, or a knife are inserted into your skin layers.
- Deep abrasions like cuts or lacerations penetrate all the layers of your skin and dig deep into your underlying muscle or bone tissue.
- Human and animal bites can be categorized under puncture wounds, abrasions, or a blend of both.
How to take care of a wound for the best healing?
When you start your journey towards a wound free life at Wellness 1st Integrative Medical Center, our wound care specialists will take you through the following healing processes:
- First Consult – Start Your Healing Journey
First off, our wound care specialist will sit down with you to learn more about your health conditions and wound. Once they get a better understanding of the challenges you are facing, they’ll discuss viable treatment options and what you can expect during the entire healing process.Reach out to our reputed wound care center in Arizona to schedule your appointment.
- Treatment Options – Customize Your Treatment Plan
Next up, they’ll present multiple treatment plans for your particular condition. The treatment plans we offer at our wound care clinic are tailored to the patient’s individual needs. We always work with you to ensure that you understand the diagnosis and the steps you’ll need to achieve a wound-free life.
- Wound Healing – Start Treatment To Heal Your Wound
Now comes the time to start your recovery process. Once the initial consultation is over and your treatment plan is all ready, our wound care specialist will begin your treatment. We use specially developed wound care dressings that are proven to have healed wounds other methods couldn’t cure.
- Wound Monitoring – Get Regular Examination & Sterilization
After your treatment has continued for a few weeks, you’ll enter the final stages of your journey when you notice that your wound is beginning to close up. As your body works with our wound care dressings, the pain and swelling around your wound will start to disappear, and you’ll begin healing naturally, leaving you with minimal scarring.
Throughout the entire healing process, our wound care specialist will remain at your side every step of the way.
- Final Assessment – Enter The Last Stages Of Wound Healing
Once your treatment is finished, and your wound has completely healed, we’ll ask to meet you once more to discuss preventative measures to keep your wounds from recurring. The in-house dieticians at our wound care center will also suggest some lifestyle changes that’ll help you avoid slow-healing wounds in the future.
- Thrive Wound Free – Get Back To Your Best Life
Now that your wound is fully healed, you can get back to doing everything you’ve always wanted to do. Since there are no slow-healing wounds to hold you back, you can start living easy, thrive, and enjoy your best life with your loved ones.