The highly experienced and passionate holistic health care practitioners at Wellness 1st Integrative Medical Center help men and women in and around Gilbert, Arizona, deal with a wide range of health problems and concerns. Some of the many health concerns and issues that the Wellness 1st team treats include autoimmune diseases, diabetes, arthritis, chronic pain, and much more.
At your first visit to Wellness 1st Integrative Medical Center, our team will explain the science behind your condition and how functional medicine and proper lifestyle changes can actually help you by giving you an in-depth evaluation to see if functional medicine is the right choice for you. If there is a good fit, we can develop a plan of cutting edge natural therapies that are specific to your condition and health goals.
- If you are new to seeing a functional medicine doctor and want to find out more, please contact us to receive personalized answers to your questions from our friendly team or Dr. Rooh.
- We also welcome referrals, so feel free to let us know if you’d like to share our health information with your friends and loved ones.
- And if you would like to stay informed about modern cutting edge functional medicine remedies or if you want to start receiving free articles about health and wellness news, please subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient.
Mark Carter, MD
Dr. Mark Carter, a medical internist with almost two decades of experience helping people to not only look but to feel their best. Dr. Carter grew up near Pasadena, CA and graduated from UCLA School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the University of Arizona in Tucson. He has been practicing medicine in the Phoenix area. With a background in nutrition and physical fitness, along with his experience with youth outreach programs, Dr. Carter has developed a unique insight into the challenges of weight loss and obesity in today’s culture. Dr. Carter is also the founder of The Modern Body Clinic.
Dr. Carter understands the essential connection between one’s state of health and all other aspects of one’s life and has a mission to help people develop healthy, happy bodies to improve all aspects of their lives. He has also been helping patients with regenerative medicine/Reparative Therapy injections and has been having great success with patients with all kinds of health problems.
Lynnette Lambert, FNP
Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner
Lynnette is a graduate of Arizona State University Bachelors of nursing Summa cum Laude and Masters of Science Magna cum Laude. She is a member of Sigma Theta Tau, the national nursing honor society, the American Academy of Otolaryngology allergists, and a graduate of Landmark Education.
She has 30 years of experience as a nurse practitioner in many areas of medicine; the last 16 years in allergy and ENT. Lynnette is a committed life long learner, and is excited to offer testing for both food and inhalant allergies, and sublingual (shot free) allergy drops. She has been trained in both western medicine and functional medicine approaches and can offer the patient a wide variety of services.
Ms. Lambert has lived in Phoenix off and on since 1972. She loves the Valley of the Sun and making a difference is one of the most important goals in her life. Lynnette is committed to changing the health care conversation to one of partnership and a more holistic choice approach.
Having worked in both western and functional medicine has given her a clear perspective of the advantages that can be found in the functional health model of health care, which offers a lasting solution to the underlying cause of illness.
Ms. Lambert also loves helping people become healthy or healthier. She strongly believes in addressing the underlying causes of each health problem and is not afraid to take the time to help an individual make the right lifestyle changes to achieve better health and enjoy a better quality of life.
Cindy Cornell, FNP-C
Cindy Cornell FNP-C is FNP-C specialized in Pain Management for 34 years, she has treated Chronic pain, acute pain, oncology pain with adults and children.
She certified in pain management. Many of her treatments include Injection therapy under ultrasound guidance, Homeopathy trigger point injections, and Integrative Dry Needling acupuncture therapy.
- Migraine Treatment
- Reparative Therapy injection/PRP Injection.
- Suboxone Provider, MAT Trained 2017.
- Biofeedback therapist Stens Corporations 1986, Tampa Florida
- Certified Laughter Leader 2015 Steve Wilson World Laughter Leader.
- She has treated Pediatric 1994 at St Louis Children’s Hospital Pain Team.
- IV Ketamine for Adult CRPS Pain at Freedom Pain Hospital , Scottsdale Az Adults .
- IV Ketamine with Adults for Depression and PTSD Scottsdale Ketamine Kurefusion.
She has published two chapters on IV Ketamine 2015 Practical Pain Management for Lower Extremity, Editor Stephen Barrett.
- She has published comforting a child during painful procedures, St Louis, Mo.
- 2011 Chapter in Yun-Tua Ma, NP Role in dry needling for chronic pain. Denver, Colorado
- She is a national and international speaker on Adult chronic pain and pediatric pain.
- Women of the Year 2006, American Biographical Institute, USA.
- 2007 International Biographical Association Lifetime Nursing Achievement Award Century. International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England. Washington, DC.
- 2012 The National Association of Professional Women, as Women of the Year for Development of Cornell Pain Education, New York.
- Graduated f:om UOP, University of Phoenix with her MSN FNP 2006
- Homeopathic training from Canyon University 2013
- Dry Needling for pain management and sports injury Dr Ma, Denver Colorado 2009, 2010.
- Certified therapist MPS ( Micro point stimulation training 1999-22030 Tampa Florida
- She graduated sigma Theta Tau, International Honor Society OF Nursing, Omicron Delta Chapter.
- Graduated from SIUE , Edwardsville BSN nursing 1982
- She Graduated Dean List Nursing SIUE at SIUE 1982.
Regina Monaco, PT, DPT, cert DN
Dr. Regina Monaco, PT, DPT is a physical therapist with more than 10 years of experience restoring patients to their optimal functional level. She has dedicated her career to a lifetime of learning. Dr. Monaco grew up in Sacramento, California where she began her undergraduate work. She would later complete her bachelors from Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona. Driven by a passion to help people lead a healthy lifestyle, Dr. Monaco completed her doctorate in physical therapy from A.T. Still University in 2009, then an orthopedic residency in 2012. Whether it’s receiving specialized training in manual therapy or becoming certified in dry needling, she is passionate about customizing the patient experience to achieve exceptional results.
Farid Rooh, DPSc., BCIM, DC, CSP
Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar DPSc, BCIM (“Dr. Rooh”) is a passionate holistic/alternative healthcare practitioner, whose heart goes to patients who suffer from different health problems, whom are told they have to live with certain health problems and are given a variety of medications that do not even help reverse or fix the problems, but only mask their symptoms as the patient’s health condition worsens.
Dr. Rooh is so tired of the mainstream medicine that is Disease Management Based rather than Pro Active Health & Lifestyle Based. Dr. Rooh believes in educating his patients, so they are empowered and know what to do and how to do things to help themselves stay healthy. Along with education, Dr. Rooh also makes himself available to his patients day and night and brings care into the healthcare system.
Even if you just want to improve your overall health, our holistic approach can help you achieve your wellness goals!
Dr. Rooh serves Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Queen Creek, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, Ahwatukee, Scottsdale and the surrounding communities with his friendly team at Wellness 1st Integrative Medical Center who are dedicated to functional medicine and are here to find the underlying cause/s and are willing to find the solutions to target your unique needs, whether you are suffering from Diabetes, Hypothyroid, Hashimoto’s, Autoimmune Disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Crohn’s disease, Lupus, High Blood Pressure, Hormone Imbalance (low testosterone, estrogen and progesterone issues), High Cholesterol, Headaches, or even just plain old muscular tightness and tension. Please visit the testimonials page to see what our patients are saying about our Wellness 1st holistic center.