Dr. Farid Rooh-parvar DPSc, BCIM (“Dr. Rooh”) is a passionate holistic/ alternative healthcare practitioner, whose heart goes to patients who suffer from different health problems, whom are told they have to live with certain health problems and are given a variety of medications that do not even help reverse or fix the problems, but only mask their symptoms as the patient’s health condition worsens.
Dr. Rooh is so tired of the main stream medicine that is Disease Management Based rather than Pro Active Health & Lifestyle Based. Dr. Rooh believes in educating his patients, so they are empowered and know what to do and how to do things to help themselves stay healthy. Along with education, Dr. Rooh also makes himself available to his patients day and night and brings care into the healthcare system.
Dr. Rooh serves Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Queen Creek, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, Ahwatukee, Scottsdale and the surrounding communities with his friendly team at Wellness 1st Integrative Medical Center who are dedicated to functional medicine and are here to find the underlying cause/s and are willing to find the solutions to target your unique needs, whether you are suffering from Diabetes, Hypothyroid, Hashimoto’s, Autoimmune Disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Crohn’s disease, Lupus, High Blood Pressure, Hormone Imbalance (low testosterone, estrogen and progesterone issues), High Cholesterol, Headaches, or even just plain old muscular tightness and tension. Even if you just want to improve your overall health, our holistic approach can help you achieve your wellness goals! Please visit the testimonials page to see what our patients are saying about our Wellness 1st holistic center.
At your first visit to Wellness 1st Integrative Medical Center, Dr. Farid Rooh, DPSc, BCIM will explain the science behind your condition and how functional medicine and proper lifestyle changes can actually help you by giving you an in depth evaluation to see if functional medicine is right choice for you. If there is a good fit, we can develop a plan of cutting edge natural therapies that are specific to your condition and health goals.
If you are new to seeing a functional medicine doctor and want to find out more, please email us or call (480) 304-5152 to receive personalized answers to your questions from our friendly team or Dr. Rooh. We also welcome referrals, so feel free to use the “Send to a Friend” link located at the bottom of every page to share our health information with your friends and loved ones.
If you would like to stay informed about modern cutting edge functional medicine remedies or if you want to start receiving free articles about health and wellness news, please subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. Once you are subscribed, you will be able to explore our member wellness section and take advantage of our wellness articles, and other resources.
Undergraduate: Biology Major
Graduate: Life Chiropractic College West, San Lorenzo CA
1992 – 1996, Doctor of Chiropractic
Post Graduate Studies:
- Functional Neurology
- Functional Endocrinology
- Exercise & Rehab
- Occupational Health, Safety, & Ergonomics Completed 1998
- Industrial Disability Examiner, CA Completed 1996
- X-Ray Proficiency
- Chiropractic Sports Physician with Rehabilitation CSP
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine
- Applied Kinesiology
- Techniques: Many
Lecture & Workshop History:
- “Hand & Wrist Pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome”
- “Stress Management”
- “Headache Management”
- “How To Stay Fit While You Sit”
- “How To Lose the Weight & Keep It OFF”
- “Hormonal Imbalances & Natural Solutions”
- “Thyroid Problems & Natural Solutions”
- “Diabetes & The Kept Secrets You Do Not Know About”
- “Peak Performance”
- “Trigger Point Therapy”
- “How To Balance Hormones Naturally”
- “Corporate Stress & Wellness”
- “Stress, Hormones & Health”
Plus much more Health Related Topics on:
- Post Injury Rehabilitation
- Stress Related Health Problems
- Stress Management
- Corporate Wellness
Special Merits of Interest:
- 1999-2005 Voted Best Sports Medicine Chiropractor In Milpitas
- 1999-2005 Voted Best Chiropractor In Milpitas
- 1999,2000,2003 Best Healthcare Provider In Milpitas
- 1999 Who’s-Who, Awarded as “Outstanding Professional Men of America”
- 1998 Who’s-Who, Awarded as “One of The Most Young Successful Professional Men of America”
- 1999 National Registry of Who’s-Who In America
- 1995 Who’s-Who, Awarded as “One of The Best Students From Life West Chiropractic College”
- Ambassador of Milpitas Chamber of Commerce 1997-2003, 2005 – 2007
- President of Gilbert LeTip International 2008-2009
- CEO of Wellness 1st Integrative Medical Center, LLC
- CEO of Wellness 1st, LLC
- CEO of WellnessOne of Milpitas (formerly known as Chirosport / Chirosport USA)
- Owner of Gentle Pain Relievers
- Owner of Long Life Healing Center
- Co-Founder and Past President of Life Force Club
- Advisory Board of Workout.com
Present and Past Memberships:
- International Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Iranian Chiropractic Association
- Milpitas Chamber of Commerce
- Cupertino Chamber of Commerce
- Chandler Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- Arizona Chiropractic Society
Dr. Rooh has been known to care and dedicated himself to his patients and will always try to find ways to work with them and their situations. He continually seeks to improve his skills by educating himself with the most advanced techniques/ equipment and the newest research to bring the best to his patients. He also is a wonderful husband and a great father to two daughters.
As a licensed provider for the Pastoral Medical Association, Dr. Rooh serves members of the association’s free Member Share Network.
He advocates restoring Prevention to healthcare, offering natural, non-invasive programs for gaining and preserving wellness through broad lifestyle enrichment rather than disease management. His professional education includes doctor of chiropractic, board certified in integrative medicine, functional endocrinology, and functional neurology. He is also president and clinical director of his Wellness 1st, LLC Center in Gilbert, AZ.
Lynnette Lambert FNP
Lynnette is a graduate of Arizona State University bachelors of nursing Summa cum Laude and Masters of Science Magna cum Laude. She is a member of Sigma Theta Tau, the national nursing honor society, the American Academy of Otolaryngology allergists, and a graduate of Landmark Education.
She has 30 years of experience as a nurse practitioner in many areas of medicine; the last 16 years in allergy and ENT. Lynnette is a committed life long learner, and is excited to offer testing for both food and inhalant allergies, and sublingual (shot free) allergy drops. She has been trained in both western medicine and functional medicine approaches and can offer the patient a wide variety of services
Ms. Lambert has lived in Phoenix off and on since 1972. She loves the Valley of the Sun and making a difference is one of the most important goals in her life. Lynnette is committed to changing the health care conversation to one of partnership and a more holistic choice approach. Having worked in both western and functional medicine has given her a clear perspective of the advantages that can be found in the functional health model of health care, which offers a lasting solution to the underlying cause of illness.
Ms. Lambert also loves helping people become healthy or healthier. She strongly believes in addressing the underlying causes of each health problem and is not afraid to take the time to help an individual make the right lifestyle changes to achieve a better health and enjoy a better quality of life.